Saturday, April 30, 2022

 

Editing The Others Volume 1 - A Collection of Remixes by Kaiser Soze (FULL ALBUM - FREE DOWNLOAD)

 

 
10 years after the last volume of my 'Editing The Mode' series, here comes the first - and hopefully not the last - volume of 'Editing The Others'. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, the Editing The Mode series is a collection of Depeche Mode remixes I made between 2005 and 2012 while I was the webmaster of dmremix.be - some of these were obviously not too bad - my remix of Black Celebration for example has more than half a million views on youtube so people seem to like it :)
 
Even if I'm now more interested in making videos, I still like to edit/extend the tracks I like and that's what this new series is all about. It's just a collection of edits/remixes I made for other artists I like, but NOT Depeche Mode :)
 
The first volume includes 10 mixes from various artists such as Moby, The Human League, And One, Ruined Conflict and Frozen Plasma, amongst others. If you want to hear them, just go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtVSmEDZX0&list=PLw_0HlCBbllNOErJE1OpP35trUnG5ZpgK
 
 
And if you want to download the tracks, you can grab the FULL ALBUM for FREE right here: https://mega.nz/folder/KDInwCLT#HrQgj1MYzId-SIBCCyg6kg
(The 12 volumes from the Editing The Mode series are also available for download there if you don't have them yet, as well as My Ultimate Depeche Mode megamix)
 
Again, those aren't official mixes, just basic edit/extended versions, so remember to support the artists and BUY the original versions if you like them. Thank you and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synth Heaven: The End of the Story :(

As you've probably noticed already, my YouTube channel Synth Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/@SynthHeavenOfficial) is not available any...