Monday, May 16, 2022

Coming soon: VNV Nation Special Week



I've spent a lot of time on this one, but I really wanted to make something special for one of my fav' band, VNV Nation. Starting 29 May 2022, I will post 7 brand new videos (one each day) to highlight some of my fav' tracks from the Irish alternative electronic project led by Ronan Harris...who has a lot in common with me. Ronan has worked as an IT manager and was a journalist and webmaster before founding VNV Nation. I have a licence in journalism, I've worked as webmaster (for dmremix.be) and I've worked several years as IT Manager, so I guess my next move should be to start a synthpop/futurepop band :) Anyway, bookmark the date in your agenda (first video is for Sunday 29 May 2022) and I hope that you will like the videos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Synth Heaven: The End of the Story :(

As you've probably noticed already, my YouTube channel Synth Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/@SynthHeavenOfficial) is not available any...