Thursday, November 17, 2022

Beyond Border - Mama


 

One week after 'Saint', here comes 'Sinner', the second EP by Beyond Border, the German synthpop band formed by Kai Vincenz Németh & Michael Deiters (with the help of keyboardist K.T. Habel for live performances). I'm sure you all know the song created by Genesis in 1983, involving "a young teenager that's got a mother fixation with a prostitute that he's just happened to have met in passing and he has such a strong feeling for her and doesn't understand why she isn't interested in him." A touchy subject for a video, so I've changed the context a bit to make it accessible to all audiences but I'm sure you will all love this amazing cover of 'Mama'.


PS: The video isn't available yet, it will be online today at 8PM CET, so don't be shy and join us for the premiere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synth Heaven: The End of the Story :(

As you've probably noticed already, my YouTube channel Synth Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/@SynthHeavenOfficial) is not available any...